- Download the appropriate file for Windows.
- You may either:
a) select "Run this program from its current location" and
click "Yes" in the Security Warning dialog, or
b) select "Save this program to disk" and then run the
installation program manually.
- Follow further instructions given by the installation program.
Note regarding installation on Microsoft Windows Vista / Windows 7
The Roxen WebServer installer will fail on Windows Vista / Windows 7 unless the following steps are taken first:
- Log in as administrator.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click on User Accounts to bring up a new list of choices.
- Click on User Accounts in this new view.
- Click Turn User Account Control on or off.
- Uncheck the checkbox Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer and save the changes.